An eTwinning Project. This blog holds the best photo from each school for the following 5 categories: SPORTS, NATURE, PEOPLE, PLACES and FOOD. This will serve as a showcase of photos from Europe and each school has to vote for the best European photo from these. At the end the winners and voting results will be posted here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Winners are:
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People: Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloud...


We love your yummy cake! The cat is cute but a bit unfocused. The kids are really looking smart. But our best photo was the football shot!
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Turkish children:
ReplyDeleteYour photos are my favourite! I love the people photo. They are so cute.
Fatma Aktaş
I like sports photo because I love football.
Necat Arlı
The best one is food photo. It seems yummy!
Nisa Özbek
Some girls from Belgium 2 reacted on the uniforms; so nice & cute, they wished they had one as well !
ReplyDeletePhoto of the food is the best! We like it:)
ReplyDeleteSchool uniforms looks so cute. We don't have uniforms in school, but we would like something like yours:)