An eTwinning Project. This blog holds the best photo from each school for the following 5 categories: SPORTS, NATURE, PEOPLE, PLACES and FOOD. This will serve as a showcase of photos from Europe and each school has to vote for the best European photo from these. At the end the winners and voting results will be posted here too!
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Photos from Romania
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People:
Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloudy Mountains:
Category: SPORT. Author: Andreea Muntean. Caption: Visit at the Stadium:
Category: FOOD. Author: Teodora Puia. Caption: Breakfast with Love:
Category: NATURE. Author: Gabriel Prode. Caption:Roses Are Pink:
Teacher: Daniela Bunea, Colegiul National Gheorghe Lazar Sibiu, Romania.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Winners are:
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People: Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloud...





The pink flower looks really lovely!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck for the voting from Malta.
Dear Children,
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Malta 1 children:
Dear Children,
I love your pictures and your country is beautiful from the pictures that I saw.
Kristina Zammit
Dear Children,
I really liked the food photo because I love eating and I really like eggs, tomatoes and bread,…yummy!
Mackenzie Tabone Camileri
I love your place and the clode and ivin the monthns keep it up
Jeremy Bonello
Excellent!
Kylie Zahra
Dear Children,
I enjoyed those wonderful pictures. My favourite was Places. The picture is very beautiful.
Ismail Demir
The food photo was really creative and looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Turkish children:
ReplyDeleteYour country is really beautiful. I like the place photo.
Rabia Aral
The food photo looks great!
Ahmet Arısoy
Nice photos!
Nisa Özbek
A comment from the children of Belgium 2;
ReplyDeleteA big & beautiful WOOOW on the flower ! The best reaction so far !
You have so beautiful nature!
ReplyDeletePhoto of the food is so interesting:)