An eTwinning Project. This blog holds the best photo from each school for the following 5 categories: SPORTS, NATURE, PEOPLE, PLACES and FOOD. This will serve as a showcase of photos from Europe and each school has to vote for the best European photo from these. At the end the winners and voting results will be posted here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Winners are:
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People: Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloud...
Wow! That library look enormous! Good luck for the voting from Malta.
ReplyDeleteDear Children,
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Malta 1 children:
Dear Children,
You guys have won a lot of trophies. I wish I had one!!!!
Kristina Zammit
I really liked the people photo because it’s a very nice photo and I always wanted to see the snow.
Mackenzie Tabone Camileri
I like the photos very much especially the sports picture.
Kylie Zahra
Dear Boys & Girls,
Truly nice pictures. They are all fantastic.
Ismail Demir
The library looks great!
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Turkish children:
ReplyDeleteNice photos! Especially the people one.
Beyzanur Alpay
I like the library.
Zeynep Arı
Ana says that her favourite place is library, she won't be going out on the snow!
ReplyDeleteWhich sport do you like the best?