Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Photos from Turkey




     Hi dear friends,
     These are our students' photos from Turkey.
     Good luck!



    People





                                                   

Food


Place



Nature



Sport



4 comments:

  1. Hello Turkley,
    Your photos look interesting. Good luck for the voting from Malta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Children,
    Here are some comments from Malta 1 children:

    Dear Children,
    I love all of your pictures especially the rainbow one!
    Kristina Zammit

    The nature photo is my favourite. It’s amazing how beautiful the rainbow is. It’s also a very nice taken photo.
    Mackenzie Tabone Camileri

    Amazing photos!
    Kylie Zahra

    Hello Children,
    I liked your pictures very much. Keep it up.
    Ismail Demir




    ReplyDelete
  3. The man and the sun is really a nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My team likes photos of tomatoes and rainbows! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Winners are:

Dear Snapshotters,   I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...