An eTwinning Project. This blog holds the best photo from each school for the following 5 categories: SPORTS, NATURE, PEOPLE, PLACES and FOOD. This will serve as a showcase of photos from Europe and each school has to vote for the best European photo from these. At the end the winners and voting results will be posted here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Winners are:
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People: Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloud...



Your photos remind me of the beautiful time I have spent in Greece. Good Luck for the voting from Malta.
ReplyDeleteDear Children,
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Malta 1 children:
Dear Children,
I really love your minion banana because it is very creative. I also love your other pictures!!
Kristina Zammit
I really loved the food because it made me laugh so much and because I love minions and bananas.
Mackenzie Tabone Camileri
Excellent! Keep up the good work, Greece!
Kylie Zahra
Dear Children,
Nice photos I enjoyed watching them. Well done!!
Ismail Demir
We think you are very lucky to hold lessons at the beach :)
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Turkish children:
ReplyDeleteBeach photo is my favourite. I wish we could have a lesson at the beach, too.
Fatma Aktaş
Nice photos!
Cafer Arı
I like banana photo!
Gökhan Andaş
You are a superheroes in your school! :)
ReplyDeleteDecorating your brunch - excellent idea!
We agree that the best place to learn is on the beach, lucky you!