An eTwinning Project. This blog holds the best photo from each school for the following 5 categories: SPORTS, NATURE, PEOPLE, PLACES and FOOD. This will serve as a showcase of photos from Europe and each school has to vote for the best European photo from these. At the end the winners and voting results will be posted here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Winners are:
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Dear Snapshotters, I am posting results here too since the sound on the video is not very good and I just cannot figure out why. On my ...
-
Category: PEOPLE. Author: Iulia Daraba. Caption: Teacher and Little Wooden People: Category: PLACES. Author: Teodora Palcu. Caption: Cloud...





Dear Maltese Friends,
ReplyDeleteYour photos are marvellous! And that dog is so cute! Good luck for the voting from all of us.
Dear Children,
ReplyDeleteHere are some comments from Malta 1 children:
Dear Children,
I love all of your pictures and I think it was hard to make that watermelon with designs!!
Kristina Zammit
Dear Children,
My biggest favourites are nature and food. I like the way the watermelon was cut. It is very nice and very professionally made. The nature photo is so cute…I really love puppies.
Mackenzie Tabone Camilleri
Excellent work on these photos!
Kylie Zahra
Dear Kids,
Very very nice pictures. Well done! I mostly liked the food one.
Ismail Demir
Here are some comments from Turkish children:
ReplyDeleteI like the food photo. It is excellent!
Mürsel Arı
Nice photos!
Merve Kökel
Belgium 2;
ReplyDeleteThe boys thought the sports picture was quite cool !
Such a beautiful sea, we like the color of it !
Photo of the girl is so good, we like it!
ReplyDelete